Click column header to sort
Sabre is currently recruiting for a full-time Proposal Writer to support Sabre’s Lexington Park, MD office with occasional travel to Alexandria, VA, Aberdeen, MD; and Warrington, PA. Candidate will prepare written proposals by collaboratively developing concepts; gathering and formatting information through interview techniques; writing drafts; and obtaining approvals for final proposal submissions. Candidate will apply the same techniques to develop and maintain reference databases/repositories for technical, management, and past performance boilerplate material. With the support of technical resources, the candidate will be responsible for developing compliant and compelling content leveraging comprehensive technical knowledge and advanced writing abilities in alignment with company branding standards.
Must have 5+ years of experience performing the following duties:
- Actively participates in each stage of the proposal planning process, including strategy meetings, to determine how to translate win themes, discriminators, features/benefits, and other strategy element concepts into compliant and compelling narrative.
- Establishes proposal concepts by analyzing requests for proposals (RFP).
- Collaborates with technical subject matter experts (SMEs) on how to integrate the technical solutions, including methodology, approach, and step-by-step procedures into the narratives and responses to RFP, SOW, and/or PWS requirements.
- Conducts research for areas of technical unfamiliarity.
- Works in conjunction with the Proposal Manager to establish priorities and target dates for information gathering, review, and approval.
- Applies interview and other information gathering techniques to transform complex technical solutions into clear, coherent, cohesive, and concise writing; develops draft responses that incorporate strategy elements; coordinates requirements with contributors; and collaboratively works with technical SMEs and leadership for approval of content.
- Maintains quality standards by following proposal writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone. Ensures one voice and a cohesive story is told throughout all proposal volumes including the technical, management, past performance, and workforce/resumes.
- Revises and edits drafts to meet set standards, including consistency of messaging, alignment to capture plan objectives, and client focus.
- Improves proposal-writing results by conducting recovery of proposal content after color team reviews including rewrites, copy edits, and interviewing SMEs to gain clarity.
- Prepares the presentation of material by evaluating layout of text and graphics to maintain balance. Collaborates with SMEs and Graphic Designer to develop meaningful and visually appealing figures and tables to accompany text.
- Develops and maintains proposal support databases and reference libraries with current and approved content that can be easily customizable for future opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical/proposal editing/writing role
- Strong understanding and ability to comply with the requirements of complex RFP documents from various different agencies
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of the Shipley method of proposal development
- Federal Government agency proposal experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- A team player mindset with the ability to work independently
- The ability to think outside the box to find solutions to problems
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in journalism, English, communications, business/marketing or related discipline
- DoD proposal experience
Candidate will support the Air Acoustic Signal Processing (AASP) Project that is engaged in development of Signal Processing Applications for the Department of Defense (DOD). The applicant must be familiar with Linux Operating Systems and Subversion (SVN) version control software. Familiarity with the Java programming language and/or GIT-SVN a plus. The applicant should be ready to demonstrate an ability to use the Linux OS and control software using SVN version control software. The position is located in Patuxent River, MD.
Apply knowledge of computer science concepts and techniques, mathematics, and methods of statistical analysis to develop and apply automated solutions to engineering, scientific, or business data acquisition and management problems. Uses mathematical, statistical, and scientific logic to identify conceptual or theoretical solutions to problems of automated data processing (ADP) hardware or software systems design and operations. Analyzes and formulates architectural and functional specifications, interfaces, and data structures. Researches applications for ADP hardware, software, and operating systems. Writes, modifies, and adapts computer programs in machine level, assembly, and third or fourth generation programming languages. May act as team leader or supervisor, developing project plans, guidelines, or controls, and directing the work of other computer scientists, specialists, and technicians.
Sabre Systems is currently hiring for an Engineer Technician IV (Fabrication) to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD), Platform Integration (H40) Division. The Platform Integration Division designs, develops, and integrates safe, innovative, and effective weapon control systems, detection systems, sensory, and weapon systems onto manned, unmanned, land, air, and sea platforms for the warfighter to include lethal and non-lethal weapons, guidance and control, unmanned and autonomous systems, advanced sensory, and weapons effectiveness for surface warfare, maritime operations, expeditionary warfare and special operations.
If you welcome a challenge, have high personal standards of achievement and are extremely motivated, we have endless opportunities for you to succeed. Sabre Systems, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Network Engineer to support the Army at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. What does this position offer for you? The ability to be part of a fast-paced, challenging, high energy team, the opportunity to apply your networking and engineering skills and expand your technical knowledge in ways you never envisioned. The chance to tackle problems and create innovative solutions The chance to be part of something bigger! The option to live in a desirable, uncongested area with easy access to major highways and transportation connecting you with the prominent metropolitan areas of Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C
This position will support our customers by providing Intermediate level engineering. The candidate will manage, design, install and maintain Cisco based networks. Experience with managing and configuring Juniper and Cisco Firewalls is a plus. Experience should include configuration and troubleshooting of routing protocols.
Sabre Systems is s currently hiring an Cyber Security/ Software Engineer to work in Aberdeen, MD. Aberdeen Proving Ground is located on Maryland's beautiful Chesapeake Bay and in close proximity to Washington D.C and Philadelphia, PA. APG is the premiere communication and technology research and development installation supporting the US Army. Job Description: The successful candidate will serve as a developer and be involved with the implementation of signal processing algorithms and wireless communications PHY layers on FPGA platforms.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is looking for a Systems Engineer to support efforts at Dahlgren, VA.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform requirements assessments and requirements decomposition.
- Model system behavior through functional flows and functional descriptions.
- Develop, interpret, and modify design documentation such as drawings, specifications, and test procedures.
- Develop interface control documents and interface description documents.
- Develop system engineering presentations and reports.
Sabre Systems, Inc., is seeking mid and senior level Software Engineers to support various weapons systems in Dahlgren, VA. The successful candidates will be key members of a high-performing DoD engineering team.
The Software Engineers will:
- Work independently and with a small team to develop and maintain code for new software applications and capabilities, as well as system updates and enhancements.
- Address system requirements through the development of software-level requirements, design, and code.
- Design, develop, evaluate, and maintain software design documentation as needed.
- Coordinate with the Systems Engineering, and Training and Test teams, through a variety of processes to ensure that software meets Navy and end-user requirements.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise and drive resolution for all issues in Developer and Test environments, and other environments on an as-needed basis.
- Support team relationships and coordinate work efforts across various locations.
We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator to support the Triton Data Analysis Lab (TDAL). The incumbent must possess the ability to apply engineering principles as a Systems Administrator to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test or evaluate post test data processing systems on a Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) lab network.
- Must ensure DoD Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts and Bulletins (IAVA, IAVB) compliance by managing the installation of new software releases, system upgrades and installation of patches to resolve software related issues with the IT systems.
- Identifies areas of non-compliance by using Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Ability to perform and analyzes system vulnerabilities using Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans.
- Troubleshooting and repair of computer hardware and software related issues.
- Respond and resolve service outages, technical queries and other system related issues.
- Manage user accounts/groups, and group policies via Microsoft Active Directory.
- Assist in gathering information and processing data related to Cybersecurity.
- Perform and evaluate vulnerability scans on production and test systems.
Sabre is currently recruiting for a Software Developer to work at Patuxent River, MD. Candidate will perform a variety of software development and maintenance activities for the Advanced Signature Avionics Measurement (ASAM) Branch at the Patuxent River Naval Base, Atlantic Test Range (ATR).
The focus for this position will be the software design and development of new code and maintenance of existing code to meet new and emerging requirements. The developer will be able to follow industry standard software development and configuration management structures. This candidate is also required to support Real-time flight test, Post Flight processing and data analysis.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Logistics Specialist to work in San Diego, CA. Candidate will provide logistical support service for Navy Tactical Command Support System (NTCSS) Intermediate Logistics Analyst (ILA) under the Naval Forces Logistics (NFL) Logistics Training Service (LTS) contract to support Navy clients at COMNAVAIRPAC (CNAP) N412, Naval Air Station North Island (NASNI), Coronado, CA.
The candidate shall perform duties associated with CNAP Training Team such as:
- Formal classroom training curricular development and classroom facilitation.
- Compile and submit myriad CVN RSupply/NALCOMIS datamining and Automated Management Reports (AMSR/AMCR/ RSRSR/MSSR/HAZMAT/CRT/FUEL).
Position may require up to 10% travel away from NASNI office.